The workshop aims to offer skills and abilities that enable it to conceive, plan, organize and manage events for the promotion of knowledge of cultural heritage. Not only nationally but also internationally through theoretical and practical approaches and analysis’s of historic cases that will lead students to the acquisition of fundamental knowledge and the steps required to build an event show.
Contact Hours and Location
From Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 13.00 for a total of 20 hours.
The course will be held at the historic Palazzo Ridolfi, Via Maggio, 13 in Florence.
The course is open to all applicants, Italian and international. The course is taught in Italian.
At the end of the course, a certificate of attendance will be given to all participants.
- Types of exhibitions
- The design of the event: The Pre- project
- The presentation of the Pre- project plan of the Budget Contracts and Insurance
- The research and the loan on works of art
- The executive project development
- The exhibition material to produce
- Project construction
- Inauguration and Opening of the Exhibition Management
- Maintenance and closure
- The idea and the calibration of contents
- The literature search and Internet Development projects in studio
- The definition of project objectives
- Museum project and construction
- The book presentation.
- Enrolment Form
- Amministrative Regulations (signed and dated)
- A copy of the payment receipt or bank transfer for the full course fee
- A photocopy of an ID document