The course objective is to provide practical knowledge for the implemention of Public Relations & Fundraising for cultural and artistic events. Marketing and communication skills are a key part of the course, followed by technical and practical aspects of PR, Brand Development, Organizations, Donors, Stakeholders, Legislation, Swot Analysis, etc. culminating in the production of a Fundrasing & PR plan.
Contact Hours and Location
Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 13.00 for a total of 20 hours.
The course will be held at Palazzo Ridolfi, Via Maggio, 13, Firenze.
The course is open to all applicants. Previous experience in the sector is not essential.
Students will receive a certificate of attendance upon completion of the course.
- Introduction to marketing and interpersonal communication
- Introduction to fundraising
- Communication methods
- Fundraising for cultural and artistic events
- Brand analysis and development
- PR and communication pland doe cultural events
- SWOT analysis
- Digital PR and Web for artistic events
- Teamwork and final project presentation