The workshop aims to offer skills and abilities that will enable participants to conceive, plan, organize and manage events for the promotion of knowledge of cultural heritage. Not only nationally but also internationally through a theoretical and practical approach and analysis of historic cases that will provide partcipants with fundamental knowledge and the steps required to build an exhibition event.
Schedule and Location
Monday to Wednesday 09.00 - 13.00; Thursday 09.00 - 13.00 and 13:30 - 17:30 for a total of 20 hours.
The course will be held at the historic Palazzo Ridolfi, Via Maggio, 13 in Florence.
The course is open to all applicants, Italian and international. The course is taught in Italian.
International applicants should have good working knowledge of the language.
At the end of the course, a certificate of attendance will be given to all participants.
- Types of exhibitions
- Event concept
- The presentation of the Pre- project
- Contracts and Insurance
- Research and loan of works of art
- Executive project development
- Exhibition materials to produce
- Exhibition set up
- Inauguration and Opening of the Exhibition
- Management, maintenance and closure
- The idea and the calibration of contents
- Bibliography and Internet searches
- Development of studio projects
- Definition of project objectives
- Museology project and set up
- Enrolment Form
- Amministrative Regulations (signed and dated)
- A copy of the payment receipt or bank transfer for the full course fee
- A photocopy of an ID document