Advanced Booking Reductions
20% off for those who enrol in advance for a Masters or an Academic course.
€700, €1000 and €1500 scholarships offered by Palazzo Spinelli partners.
Reduction for accreditation of admittance credits
If Palazzo Spinelli grants the student request for the accreditation of admittance credits, the Administration Office will reduce the tuition fee in accordance to the table of study equivalence.
Scholarships granted by the Italian goverment
Students who enrol in the Masters course and have been scholarships granted by the Italian Government are given a 20% reduction from the annual tuition fee.
To obtain a scholarship for a Masters from the Italian Government, it is necessary to send a request to the Italian representation in your own country (Istituto Italiano di Cultura or Italian Embassy), or to the Ministero degli Affari Esteri, Direzione Generale per la Promozione e la Cooperazione Culturale, Ufficio VI or Palazzo della Farnesina - 00194 Roma.
At the same time, the following documentation must be sent to the Admission Office of Associazione Palazzo Spinelli, Via Maggio, no.13, 50125, Florence:
- Masters Admission Form, provided with the Italian Government scholarship request
- A professional CV in which experiences working in the field of interest are specified (if possible, attach a portfolio). Italian Government scholarships can be used together with unemployment and study cheques
Economic support is given to students from the following countries that collaborate with Palazzo Spinelli, in the fields of Scientific, Technological and Cultural Cooperation Agreements with the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Summer and Winter Courses reduction: 20%
Training, Master and Vocational Courses: 10%
Countries that collaborate with Palazzo Spinelli in the fields of Scientific, Technological and Cultural Cooperation Agreements are as followed:
Algeria – Argentina – Armenia – Bosnia and Herzegovina – Brazil – Chile – China – Colombia – Croatia – Cuba – Cyprus – Czech Republic – Ecuador – Egypt – Ethiopia – India – Iran – Israel – Jordan – Kazakhstan – Lebanon – Libya – Lithuania – Malta – Mexico – Moldavia – Oman – Palestine – Philippines – Romania – San Marino – Saudi Arabia – Senegal – Serbia – Singapore – Slovakia – Slovenia – Syria – Tunisia – Uruguay – Uzbekistan.
- Students belonging to the same family (siblings, spouses and parents)
- Students that have graduated from Palazzo Spinelli and enrol in a short course
- Students who attend a short course and want to enrol onto a Masters course
- Students who graduated from Palazzo Spinelli and enrol onto a Masters course
- Students who were not admitted to exams, or who did not pass the final exams and want re-attend the course
- Institute collaborators, their spouse or offspring
AIG Associazione Italiana Ostelli della Gioventù
5% reductions for AIG card possessors
Reductions can only be granted after written authorisation by the General Administration Office. No reductions can be offered on exam fee. Above reductions cannot be summed together.